17 Baringa Drive,
Baringa, QLD 4551
Available 8th December 2021
Rent ID: 4608209
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FLAWLESS CENTRAL BARINGA LIVING
** Please contact us to be emailed the virtual video walk through of this property. **
Beautifully finished and immaculately presented is this three bedroom terrace home with extra features. Opposite the sports grounds and a quick walk to shops and schools, this home will not be available for long.
Walk inside and be greeted by the stunning timber floors and neutral colour scheme. The kitchen is packed with dishwasher, walk in pantry and plenty of cupboard space. The dining and living area are separated, allowing for more space and harmonious living. Downstairs also features a study nook, stunning outdoor area and plenty of storage space. Behind your private court yard is the single garage and laundry facilities.
Upstairs is your three bedrooms, master with ensuite and balcony. All bedrooms have air conditioning and ceiling fans. There is also an added bonus area perfect as kids toy/TV area.
- Three bedrooms, master with ensuite and balcony
- Kitchen with dishwasher, quality appliances and walk in pantry
- Separate living and dining spaces
- Study nook
- Beautiful private court yard with large shade umbrella and vine privacy screen
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout whole house
- Laundry facilities in garage
- Multiple storage spaces
- Single lock up garage and heaps of street parking at front of house
- Opposite sports grounds and short walk to shopping centre
- Pets on application **
Contact Hannah on 0414 639 561 for more information or to arrange your inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Baringa
Lifestyle in Baringa
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
17 Baringa Drive, Baringa, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Baringa.