17 Bannerman Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
$1,214 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th November 2021
Rent ID: 3764473
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Close to Town!"
Small cottage in a good position close to the CBD. Feat 2 bedrooms + study (or small 3rd bedroom), lounge with gas space heater and ceiling fan, kitchen with gas stove, bathroom with shower over bath, high timber lined ceilings, covered entertainment deck. Plenty of under house storage, Off street parking, and just a few minutes to the Hospital, pool, QEO and shops.
* Please note you can apply for this home site unseen, we currently cannot conduct inspections
2 Open spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17 Bannerman Street, Bendigo. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.