17 Abeona Parade,
Madora Bay, WA 6210
$3,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2588162
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOME OPEN VIEWING FRIDAY 19/2/2021 at 9am !
"Furnished Executive Ocean Front Home"
This home has left nothing to be desired with quality furnishings throughout and unsurpassed ocean views. Some of the many features include:-
* Open plan downstairs lounge/dining room with split system air-conditioning for heating and cooling. This room has extensive doors to really maximise the view and breeze and is perfect also for entertaining.
* Open plan chef's kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooking/electric oven, quality 2-door fridge/freezer with cold water feature and a butler type pantry with power to hide the coffee machine. Direct access into the alfresco creates the perfect arrangement when entertaining with your family and friends
* Large upstairs living area with spectacular ocean views that will take your breath away
* All 3 minor bedrooms have queen size beds, built in robes and built in desks
* Master bedroom with king size bed, huge walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with double shower and spa bath
* Main bathroom features shower, toilet and 2 separate vanity areas - perfect for teenagers
* Laundry features washing machine and dryer.
* Security alarm system and key-less entry too. Note: small store-room permanently locked.
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for heating and cooling is featured upstairs
* Wood decked covered outdoor entertaining area with BBQ and pizza oven
* Decked outdoor shower to wash the sand from your toes
* Huge garage with extra height for a 4WD + large workshop
* Reticulated lawns and gardens
* Quiet location, yet only a short drive into town.
This is by far the perfect property to spend the summer days in. Pets are considered on application
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Madora Bay
Lifestyle in Madora Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Madora Bay comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17 Abeona Parade, Madora Bay today!