17 Abbots Avenue,
Williams Landing, VIC 3027
$2,064 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th July 2021
Rent ID: 4450639
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A exquisite property with a sensational view! APPLICATIONS N
LJ Hooker Werribee | Hoppers Crossing presents 17 Abbots Avenue Williams Landing. Located in a lovely area of Williams Landing with the best Wetland views on offer this stunning new home is just a short stroll (10 mins) to Williams Landing Train station & zoned to Seabrook Primary School. Features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, & plenty of extras, designed with versatility & modern living in mind
*IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING INSPECTIONS AND APPLICATIONS*
* Applications for this property are now open. To fast track your application, please submit your application via 1Form or 2Apply subject to a private inspection of the property. Note that identification is required on entry to all private and public inspections.
* By registering your details you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection time. If we do not receive any registrations for an inspection time, please note the inspection may not proceed without notice. To book your inspection, select Book An Inspection Time in the Open For Inspections Times section on this page. If the times provided to not suit, please contact us on 03 9975 7080.
- 4 bedrooms, master bedroom includes walk-in robe, ensuite & water front views from the balcony plus a split system A/C while the other bedrooms all feature built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom
- The smartly appointed quality kitchen features 900mm stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & microwave, stone bench tops & separate butlers pantry so that you'll be cooking in style.
- A spectacular tiled open-plan living/dining area receives an abundance of sunlight and offers direct access to the outdoor alfresco area & low maintenance garden
- An upstairs generous rumpus room plus the added extra of a study
- Well appointed throughout this stylish new home also features a secure double remote garage, a separate walk in linen, LED Downlights, ducted heating, Evaporative cooling, security cameras & alarm system, roller blinds & flyscreens to all windows. NBN ready & connected with VoIP phone for your convenience
Located about 25km from Melbourne's CBD, this home is conveniently located to Williams Landing shopping centre, and schools including Seabrook Primary School & Laverton P-12 College with easy access to the freeway this home has so much to offer
All stated dimensions are approximate only. All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Williams Landing
Lifestyle in Williams Landing
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Williams Landing? 17 Abbots Avenue, Williams Landing could be your new home before you know it. The 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.