17/97 Cooper Street,
Mandurah, WA 6210
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4189310
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern secure apartment
Near new superior quality 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom top floor apartment with high quality fittings throughout.
Property Features Include
- Modern contemporary architecture design.
- Lovely open plan living with a modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances and stone bench top.
- Private balcony. Centrally located for easy convenience to all facilities.
- Lock and leave, easy care, very secure.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- One undercover parking bay and lockup storeroom.
Do not hesitate to contact the team at Opal Realty to arrange a viewing.
Local Primary Schools:
Mandurah Primary School (0.8 km)
Dudley Park Primary School (1.1 km)
Greenfields Primary School (1.6 km)
North Mandurah Primary School (1.8 km)
Local Secondary Schools:
John Tonkin College (2.6 km)
Coodanup College (2.2 km)
Halls Head College (4.5 km)
Local Education Support Schools:
John Tonkin College Education Support Centre (2.6 km)
Riverside Education Support Centre (3.5 km)
Meadow Springs Education Support Centre (4.0 km)
This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Realmark provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
17/97 Cooper Street, Mandurah, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Mandurah.