17/62 Victor Street,
Runcorn, QLD 4113
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th June 2020
Rent ID: 1903860
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet 3 Bedroom Townhouse for Rent in Runcorn
Please use the property ID code 2494 when phoning. Please do not text.
This 3 Bedroom townhouse is in a relaxed quiet gated complex.
Only 10 minute walk to the nearest bus stop and 'FruitGrove' Train station and 10 minute drive to Sunnybank and Mt Gravatt Shopping Centres.
This Townhouse would be an ideal location for City worker, Small Family or Single/Couple.
* 2 Good sized Bedrooms the 3rd bedroom is a study or baby room size. (Not big enough for an adult to sleep in comfortably)
* 1 Bathroom and Toilet upstairs
* Laundry and Toilet downstairs
* Air Conditioner in Lounge Room and Main Bedroom
* Ceiling Fans in all 3 Bedrooms
* Open planed living/Dining area
* Good Size Kitchen with plenty of Storage
* Front and Back Courtyard
* Garden Shed
* Low maintenance Gardens
* Close to shops and Public Transport
This lovely Unit is available to rent as of 16th June 2020.
Inspection available on request.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Contact Agent' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Contact Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Runcorn
Lifestyle in Runcorn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17/62 Victor Street, Runcorn before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how