17/58 Frank Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4455094
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRALLY LOCATED BRAND NEW UNIT - 2 BEDROOMS
Centrally located in Labrador just a block from the Broadwater is this brand new two bedroom, two bathroom unit, situated at the back of a quiet complex.
The property features include:
- Two bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Ensuite off master
- Two way bathroom off second bedroom
- Open plan living room with air conditioning
- Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Car space and storage room
- Complex has common bbq area
Just a short walk to public transport, close to shops, cafes and restaurants, many local schools.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.ljhooker.com.au/broadwater to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections. If the times available do not suit, please select "Times Not Suitable" and complete the details.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LJ Hooker will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of print.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Labrador? 17/58 Frank Street, Labrador could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.