17/50 High Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2020
Rent ID: 3616762
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Air-conditioned unit with Toowong Village at your doorstep
This 4th floor two bedroom apartment has plenty of space as well as natural light and breezes throughout. Enjoy the convenience of Toowong Village and public transport literally at your doorstep.
- Light and airy open plan living and dining room with air-conditioning and beautiful breezes.
- Modern kitchen with SMEG appliances including dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven.
- Wrap around balcony with views across Toowong.
- Double master bedroom with walk-in-robe, ensuite and balcony access.
- Second bedroom with walk-in robe and additional storage.
- Well appointed main bathroom.
- Separate hideaway laundry with dryer.
- Secure underground car park for 1 vehicle.
- Secure complex with intercom and lift access.
- 200m to Toowong Village shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Train station, busses and City Cat all within walking distance.
- Only minutes to the University of Queensland, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Wesley Hospital, CBD and local parks.
*Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raine & Horne will not be held liable (financially or otherwise) for any errors or omissions relating to the property, contents and/or facilities in the property or complex. All interested parties/applicants should rely upon their own investigations to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs and all contents and facilities are present*
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Toowong? 17/50 High Street, Toowong could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how