17/5 Forest Park Street,
Meridan Plains, QLD 4551
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th February 2021
Rent ID: 4251600
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Townhouse in Meridan Plains
Luxuriously appointed throughout, this spacious and modern townhouse features stone bench tops in the kitchen and bathrooms, air conditioning, gas cook top and stylish blinds throughout.
This property offers stress free modern and stylish living in a quiet complex very close to the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct, direct access to the Bruce Highway, within walking distance to shops including French patisserie, Pacific Lutheran College, restaurants and transport.
If there is not an inspection time currently available please register your details with your preferred inspection dates and times, on the below link, which we will endeavour to accommodate. This will allow you to receive notifications each time a new inspection time is available.
- Light and spacious master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage
- Air conditioning living area, not master bedroom
- Ceiling fans throughout and screens to windows
- Low maintenance and fully fenced backyard
- Covered entertaining BBQ area for all residents to enjoy
- Right on the doorstep of the Sunshine Coast Health Precinct
- Located in the Meridan State College catchment area
- Sorry no pets
- Available to rent 25 February 2021
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Meridan Plains
Lifestyle in Meridan Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17/5 Forest Park Street, Meridan Plains before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.