17/5 Bannister Street,
Fremantle, WA 6160
$1,840 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4168661
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
In the Heart of It
Please Register to inspect this property. When inspection times are scheduled/ changed or the property is no longer available, only those registered will be advised.
There's so much on offer in this stylish inner city apartment. From the large hallway complete with beautiful timber flooring, to the large outdoor alfresco overlooking the beautiful buildings of High Street, this apartment is quality.
- Large master bedroom with plenty of storage
- Walk through bathroom
- Good sized second bedroom or living area with double doors
- Very generous kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage and offering quality
- Open plan dining and lounge with access to balcony
- Secured car space for one vehicle along with space to store push bikes.
- Walking distance to Notre Dame, Strange Company, Bread and Common and the popular Fremantle Markets, Cafe Strip and more.
Take advantage of this immaculately presented apartment right in the heart of cosmopolitan Fremantle.
To APPLY, you must INSPECT the property FIRST. It's easy, simply click on EMAIL AGENT/ CONTACT AGENT, enter your details and receive notifications of the next inspection time.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fremantle
Lifestyle in Fremantle
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Fremantle comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17/5 Bannister Street, Fremantle today!