17/48 Upper Pitt Street,
Kirribilli, NSW 2061
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4136726
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom In A Secured Building
This superb 'Bridgeview' apartment is all about lifestyle and natural light. Wall-to-wall windows ensure abundant natural light throughout the living area and a stunning outlook to marvel at from every angle. Rising to the third floor of Building C, the property is set in the heart of Kirribilli, a walk to transport, Bradfield Park, shops, cafés and a range of dining options to experience.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Views capturing the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and North Sydney CBD
- Generous combined living and dining area reveals a charming Juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen includes dishwasher, electric cooktop and space for interior laundry
- Two comfortable bedrooms with built-ins,
- Recently renovated bathroom
- Security building
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from Opendoor Property Management trading as Di Jones Lower North Shore. You will then receive a remittance from OPENDOOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, to confirm receipt of your deposit.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirribilli
Lifestyle in Kirribilli
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Kirribilli could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 17/48 Upper Pitt Street, Kirribilli today!