17/46-48 Elphin Grove,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$2,125 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814232
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A comfortable lifestyle in the heart of Hawthorn
Private Inspection Available - Contact Agent
Large and bright two bedroom apartment in a well-maintained complex sitting on a desirable elevated position, conveniently located to transport, shops and parklands.
* Freshly painted spacious apartment offering new blinds and carpets
* Welcoming entrance hall with storage
* Large living room with stunning city views
* Modern kitchen/meals area with gas cooking
* Central bathroom with laundry facilities
* Two generously sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
* Great sized private storage room
* Single undercover parking
A low-maintenance lifestyle awaits you right in the heart of Hawthorn and close to every amenity you can ask for. Only a short walk to the bustling Glenferrie Road shopping strip, Glenferrie and Auburn Stations, Glenferrie trams, Central Gardens, Swinburne University and within reach of leading schools.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply supplied after you have inspected the property.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hawthorn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17/46-48 Elphin Grove, Hawthorn today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how