17/44 Macquarie Street,
Barton, ACT 2600
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4601032
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One bedroom apartment in Popular Governor complex
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private inspections may take place by appointment only.
- Please put in your application through first;
- After we receive your application, you will be contacted to arrange a private viewing;
- Please note we can only show the property to people from the same household at any one time;
- A Covid declaration form will need to be filled and completed for any private appointments
Ever wanted to live in an apartment that is in a convenient location in a sort after complex? This apartment is for you!
Featuring open plan lounge room and kitchen that flows onto a spacious balcony. Dishwasher, electric cooking and a fridge to the kitchen as well as ample cupboard space. A reverse cycle heater to the lounge room to keep you comfortable all year round
European style laundry to the bathroom with a washing machine and dryer. Built in cupboards to the main bedroom adding additional storage
Relax on the patio furniture to the balcony as you have your morning coffee and take in the parkland. Located close to a supermarket, cafes and Telopea Park
Storage cage not included
Lease Term: 12 months
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future opens via sms or email
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this rental advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. We encourage prospective tenants to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Barton
Lifestyle in Barton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 17/44 Macquarie Street, Barton. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.