17/43-57 Mallett Street,
Camperdown, NSW 2050
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4101227
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DEPOSIT TAKEN - INSPECTION CANCELLED - PAUL KOULIZAKIS - 0414 414 420
Updated Warehouse Conversion
This recently updated, two level, townhouse style, security apartment offers two bedrooms-main with walk in robe and second bedroom with built-in-robes. There are two bathrooms with an ensuite off main, modern gas kitchen with oven and dishwasher, internal laundry with dryer, there is air-conditioning in every room and there are two security, undercover tandem car spaces.
Located in an extremely convenient location, with just a short stroll to Sydney University, RPAH, parks and the best of shopping, cafes, restaurants and night-life that King Street Newtown has to offer! You are also just a 10-15 minute drive to Sydney's CBD!
- Air-conditioning in every room
- Large bedrooms, main with walk in robe and second with built-in
- Updated bathrooms with stone benchtops
- Refreshed kitchen with close to brand new cooktop and dishwasher
- Tandem secure car spaces
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Close to local shops, transport and eateries
1. Click on the BOOK INSPECTION button available
2. Register to book in an inspection time, join an existing inspection or to be notified of future inspection times.
3. Changes or cancellations may occasionally occur due to unforeseen circumstances or if the property is leased. In this case you will be notified.
Please DO NOT make an appointment should you be feeling ill, come in contact with an ill person or travelled overseas recently
Please respect social distancing measures
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Camperdown
Lifestyle in Camperdown
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
17/43-57 Mallett Street, Camperdown, a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Camperdown.