17/40-48 Ann Street,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4161563
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUN-DRENCHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH SHORT STROLL TO CENTRAL STATION
This bargain based two bedroom third floor security apartment is perfectly located in the heart of Surry Hills' creative district.
This is a great opportunity to live in a compact but comfortable unit with bonus of under cover security parking and two balconies.
Don't miss this terrific opportunity to secure this property and simply move in. Appealing open plan living/dining and kitchen with potential to add your own touches.
Just one block from Crown Street's vibrant dining and entertainment hub, it's so handy to Central Station and Oxford Street's nightlife.
* Sun-filled living space with a west facing balcony
* Bright open plan lounge/dining with kitchen area
* Main bedroom with built-in and balcony
* Bathroom with a bath
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Two balconies
* Secure car space
* Ideal low-maintenance
* Vibrant inner city location, stroll to cafe and urban parks, Sydney CBD, Central Station, shops, cafes and restaurants and all amenities
* Nearest cross street is Little Riley Street
* Available now
Please register for inspections via email agent or book inspection, otherwise we won't be able to notify you of any inspection changes.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rwcs
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a Continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Surry Hills
Lifestyle in Surry Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
17/40-48 Ann Street, Surry Hills, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Surry Hills.