17/39 Bronte Street,
East Perth, WA 6004
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3834388
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MULTI LEVEL TOWNHOUSE IN SMALL COMPLEX
Providing generous living over 3 levels, spacious rooms, quality inclusions, leafy courtyard PLUS second balcony, parking for 2 cars (tandem) AND external storage.
TOP 8 REASONS TO LEASE ME:
1. Unfurnished 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property on a leafy and quiet street in East Perth
2. Modern kitchen with Euro gas appliances, lots of bench space and cupboards
3. Huge upstairs living flows to balcony with leafy outlook
4. Spacious Master suite with BIR's, study nook and ensuite
5. Downstairs bathroom and 3rd bed/home office/theatre with direct courtyard access
6. 2nd bedroom with mirrored BIRs
7. Fantastic location with easy access to cafes, restaurants, IGA and The Royal
8. Convenience of free CAT Bus on your door step
VIEWING: Click BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME to confirm your inspection or contact Realestate 88 on 08 9200 6168!
IMPORTANT - Realestate 88 Inner City is 'Covid-19 Conscious'. All home open attendees will be asked qualifying questions regarding their health and their recent travel history prior to entry and are required to register their full name, phone number and email address prior to entry. If you are feeling any flu like symptoms please refrain from attendance for an inspection. All of our properties are a 'no touch' zone. Property viewings may be cancelled with little to no notice.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Perth
Lifestyle in East Perth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 17/39 Bronte Street, East Perth is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how