17/38 Union Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,730 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4284513
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious Apartment in the Vibrant East End
- Available February 12th 2021
*** City Realty is passionate about helping you find your new home, however in light of the ever changing environment around the COVID-19 pandemic, inspections on this property are limited to 10 attendees at a time. Click 'Book an Inspection Time' (below) to see currently scheduled open inspection times. Please register for any open inspections you will be attending or register your interest so that we can advise of new times/unexpected changes. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you for your understanding. ***
Style, Quality and Location.!!
Do not miss your opportunity to reside in the Garden East Precinct.
Ideally located close to the Adelaide and East University, transport, restaurants, bars and shopping are all only a short stroll away. This apartment is one not to miss.
This property is fully furnished, and offers:
- Two good sized bedrooms both with queen sized beds - main with BIR with plenty of storage
- Open lounge/dining/kitchen to sit back, relax and enjoy
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Large bathroom including bath with washer/dryer all in one
- All windows are double glazed for your quiet enjoyment
- West facing balcony for all year round entertaining
- One secure park
No pets at the property.
Water usage and supply charges apply.
More photos to come at the end of the current tenancy.
To apply for this property please visit www.tenantoptions.com.au and follow the steps provided on screen.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17/38 Union Street, Adelaide before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.