17/38 Hillcrest Road,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4635725
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't miss out on this 4 bedroom townhouse!
This unique townhouse is certainly one of the biggest within the complex. Conveniently located within a short stroll to Quakers Hill Train Station, local schools, parks, buses & shopping.
Property Features Include:
- 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Large Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- Main bathroom upstairs with bath tub
- Laundry with 3rd toilet for guests
- Downstairs living room with tiled flooring
- Spacious secondary upstairs living space
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & gas cooking appliances
- Large double automatic garage with remote & internal access to home
- Backyard with covered pergola seating area perfect for entertaining
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ducted vacuum
- Gas hot water system
- Alarm and display intercom
- 3 metre high ceilings downstairs
- 2.7 meter high ceilings upstairs
To inspect this property please make a general enquiry on the property listing to receive a notification when the open home time is available.
If you have any further queries please contact our office on: (02) 8883 4033.
NOTE: Once the property has been viewed, you may then apply. If there are multiple applicants, the primary applicant must first apply and then nominate the other applicants who will be sent an application link via email to join the tenancy application for the property.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Quakers Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17/38 Hillcrest Road, Quakers Hill today!