17/37 Carlingford Road,
Epping, NSW 2121
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th December 2020
Rent ID: 4169618
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious two bedroom unit in popular BORONIA GARDEN, Walk to everything!!!
Details contact Jessica on 0401 661 993.Located in prestigious Boronia Gardens within minutes walk to Epping Station and shops. Quality, security unit with 2 bedrooms, 1 baths, spacious living area, Balconies, modern kitchen. Lock-up garage.
* Bright double size bedrooms
Leafy outlook with separate laundry
Single lock-up, access from Kent Street
Short walk to Station, Buses, Coles, Village shops & amenities
Adjoins Boronia Park oval & children's play area & BBQ facility
Access to Cheltenham Girls, Epping Boys & Carlingford H.S
Close to Macquarie Uni, Shopping Centre and Business Park
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
17/37 Carlingford Road, Epping, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Epping.