$695 pwHow much could you borrow?
17/35-39 Richmond Avenue,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
Available 7th February 2022
Rent ID: 4715321
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright And Spacious Top Floor Apartment
This two bedroom unit is just minutes from Dee Why beach, local parks and fabulous eateries of The Strand, perfect for a young family or couple looking to live the northern beaches lifestyle.
Boasting a sundrenched balcony with views of Dee Why lagoon and park this unit shares just one common wall, the ultimate home to relax and rejuvenate.
* Bright and spacious combined living/dining
* Master bedroom complete with built ins and impressive view of Long Reef
* Modern kitchen
* Updated full bathroom
* Internal laundry
* Lock up garage
* Well maintained complex, with manicured gardens
Be sure not to miss out on this property!
Got a question? Call Hannah on 0481 391 671.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Dee Why comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17/35-39 Richmond Avenue, Dee Why today!