17/21 Harrison Street,
Cremorne, NSW 2090
$3,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4719818
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Panoramic Water and Harbour Bridge Views
This spacious three bedroom apartment enjoys a sun drenched position with sweeping panoramic water views over Sydney harbour. Bright and airy and located only moments to neutral bay and Cremorne's precinct of shops, cafes and restaurants plus city transport.
- Fresh paint throughout
- Three spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with built ins
- Full size bathroom with separate bath and shower plus separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Spacious living and dining flowing onto outdoor balcony
- Lock up garage plus separate storage cage
This property is available for viewing by either attending the scheduled open homes or by private viewing should this be your preference. All necessary measures have been put in place to adhere to the recent Government regulation and to protect the health and safety of all parties. For more information please contact the listing agent.
In the interest of protecting our tenants against leaking of any personal data, please only pay your holding deposit to our agency upon receiving approval from DiJONES Real Estate. You will then receive a remittance, in the form of a trust account receipt, from DiJONES to confirm receipt of your deposit.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cremorne
Lifestyle in Cremorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Cremorne includes balcony. Apply to rent 17/21 Harrison Street, Cremorne today!