17/20-22 College Crecsent,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4547746
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Second Floor Position with Northerly Aspect
Offering quality modern appointments, good proportions and an ultra-convenient address, this private north facing apartment is a superb proposition.
Generous open plan design with indoor and outdoor flow.
Granite kitchen features gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
Near Baker College, Hornsby Westfield, cafes and station.
Single car space with easy lift access, security intercom.
Large covered entertaining area approx. 27sqm.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Hornsby is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 17/20-22 College Crecsent, Hornsby.