17/2 The Vaucluse,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4124678
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
THE VAUCLUSE - FRESHENED UP ONE BEDROOM!
Perched high on the Hill in one of Richmond's finest and quietest tree lined streets with breathtaking views of the city.
- traditionally spacious one bedroom apartment,
- within walking distance to Bridge Road shops, cafes and public transport.
- Comprising double bedroom with built-in robes,
- ensuite bathroom with shower bath,
- spacious lounge room with heating,
- separate kitchen with gas cooking facilities,
- communal laundry
-under cover off street parking for one car.
- Always a sought after complex, register your interest early.
Property has had new carpets installed with new matching blinds and has been freshly painted throughout.
Book an inspection - do not miss out!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 17/2 The Vaucluse, Richmond today!