17/19-27 Glenmore Street,
Naremburn, NSW 2065
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2841718
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented sun-filled home with new Air Conditioning
This fantastic apartment is located in a peaceful and much desired complex, only 5 minutes walk to Naremburn Park and Naremburn boutique shops. Spacious and clearly defined open plan dining and living areas. This leads onto a peaceful sunny balcony which is perfect for entertaining. The master bedroom features an ensuite. Express buses to the city and adjoining suburbs are all within 5 minutes walk. This apartment is very close to all major shopping centres including Northbridge, Chatswood, Crows Nest and Willoughby. With a brand new Daikin Split System air conditioner just installed you will be nice and cool this Summer!
The amazing Crows Nest Cafe and Restaurant scene is a short walk away!
Be the first to inspect this amazing apartment as it ticks all the boxes. This is a highly sought after and desirable complex.
- New Daikin Air Conditioning just installed
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop and near new appliances including a dishwasher.
- Large open plan L shaped lounge and dining room opening onto a sunny balcony.
- Near new carpet and blinds throughout.
- Two double bedrooms, master features ensuite.
- Main bathroom features a bath.
- Second bedroom has built-in wardrobe and is right next to the bathroom which also includes a bath.
- Internal laundry. Shared outside cloths line close to apartment in sunny area.
- Security basement carpark plus secure intercom entrance.
- Walking distance to local cafes, restaurants and express city transport.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
**An inspection for this property is available this Saturday, please make an enquiry to find out the time and register for the inspection**
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Naremburn
Lifestyle in Naremburn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Naremburn? 17/19-27 Glenmore Street, Naremburn could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.