17/1 Barracks Lane,
Mandurah, WA 6210
Available 22nd October 2021
Rent ID: 3101532
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Everything at Your Fingertips!
FOR A VIEWING TO PROCEED YOU MUST REGISTER!
Just pack a bag and move straight in!
This high end furnished apartment offers it all. Mandurah foreshore location, with endless restaurants and bars to try. 3 good sized bedrooms with amazing views from every window, 2 bathrooms, open plan living which leads out onto wrap around balcony.
Centrally positioned kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
The complex offers full use of the pool, spa and gym. Communal entertaining area (Via Strata booking)
The secure lower level garage offers 2 parking spaces. Storage cupboard is not accessible.
To view this property:
1. Please send an enquiry through the website.
2. You will receive a text or email to book a viewing, please click the link and follow the prompts.
3. You will receive a text or email confirming that you are registered to attend the next available viewing day/time.
Please note: if you do not confirm your registered attendance and you are the only enquiry, then the viewing may not proceed. Thanks.
4 weeks rent = Bond
First 2 weeks rent.
$260 pet bond if applicable.
Applications are through 2Apply online.
Tenant/s are to make their own enquiries with their own 'internet service provider' in relation to the availability, costs and quality of the internet for this rental property.
Do you own an investment property? Are you looking for a Dynamic and Successful Property Management Team? We would love to hear from you. Please contact our Business Development Manager Samantha Delaney on 0432931211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need bond ? We accept easybondpay.... apply via easybondpay.com.au... It's that easy!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mandurah
Lifestyle in Mandurah
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Mandurah is pet-friendly and includes remote garage, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 17/1 Barracks Lane, Mandurah today!