17/709 Kingston Road,
Waterford West, QLD 4133
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4446145
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Townhouse in Gated Complex!
This is a beautiful, spacious 2-storey townhouse in a highly sought after gated complex; including a swimming pool.
Modern Kitchen with lots of bench space incorporating meals area opening onto a private and paved courtyard. Second toilet downstairs for your convenience, Ceiling fans in bedrooms.
- Three bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Two toilets
- Spacious Modern Kitchen
- Wood look flooring in living and kitchen
- Internal Laundry
- Lock up garage
- Private Courtyard
An added bonus of a short walk to Marsden Park Shopping Centre, library and more.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Waterford West
Lifestyle in Waterford West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, fully fenced, and pool. 17/709 Kingston Road, Waterford West is perfect for the growing family.