17/335 New South Head Road,
Double Bay, NSW 2028
$7,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3723084
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
House-Like Proportions in the Heart of Double Bay
Located in the heart of Double Bay and graced with an oversized layout rarely found in an apartment, this luxurious whole floor residence occupies a sizable 192sqm of internal living space. The apartment is one of only three residences in the exclusive "St Neots" mansion, providing privacy and a quiet and serene atmosphere. With its high ceilings and north/east aspect the apartment exudes elegance and spaciousness.
- Multiple living spaces including formal living room, sitting room and an adjoining dining area overlooking the gardens
- Two large north east facing undercover verandas with a private outlook and views of the manicured gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops and European gas appliances
- Three oversized bedrooms, two with deluxe full-sized ensuites
- Ideal north-east with sun filled natural light throughout, high ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm system, internal laundry
- Direct lift access to secure basement parking with a large double lock up garage
- Level security access
- Access to complex facilities, including glass encased heated swimming pool, gymnasium and sauna
- Access from both Edgecliff and New South Head roads and with visitor parking from both streets
Brilliantly located a short stroll to Double Bay's shopping precinct with its renowned boutique shops and array of cafés and restaurants. It is an easy level stroll to parklands, city bound buses, the harbour foreshore and ferry plus is within walking distance of Edgecliff Station and shops. Sydney CBD is 4 km by car or 12 minutes by water taxi or ferry.
This property offers the ultimate Double Bay lifestyle - it is a must to inspect!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Double Bay
Lifestyle in Double Bay
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17/335 New South Head Road, Double Bay before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 43/105A Darling Point Ro...
- 94 Cameron Street, Edgec...
- $1600 per week - Inspect By Appointment
- 5/343 Edgecliff Road, Ed...
- NOW LEASED $1800 per week
- UNIT 2/7 Longworth Avenu...
- DEPOSIT TAKEN!
- 69 Moncur Street, Woollahra
- $1,750 Per Week - Inspect By Appointment
- 65 Queen Street, Woollahra
- 125 Queen Street, Woollahra