17/117 Smith Street,
Darwin City, NT 0800
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond? new
Available 25th September 2019
Rent ID: 3499470
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City Bedsit
Located in the heart of the CBD, this bedsit apartment is perfect for those short term rental options for lease opportunities or a long term tenant seeking a space in the city to live.
The property is positioned on the first floor with stair or lift access and a short walk over a balcony with plants that hang from the balustrades to give it that resort style feeling.
Inside is tiled flooring and A/C throughout, there is a functional kitchenette space with twin hot plate cooking options and sink with plenty of prep areas.
A living / dining and bedroom area are spacious and filled with natural light that spill in over the tiled flooring from the double opening doors with there frosted glass finish that adds privacy without obstructing the light.
The bathroom is neat and tidy and well sized to accommodate all your needs.
Outside is the largest balcony you have ever seen! Almost doubling your living spaces, this outdoor area is where you can have dinner parties with guests, read a book, install a hammock or even a spa! With views over the communal swimming pool below and of the city lights on the horizon, this is a great space to enjoy the sunlight.
Ride your bike into the city for work or leisure, walk to nearby parklands or bus over to Casuarina for retail therapy. The complex has secure gated entry, swimming pool, off street parking and elevator!
Contact Lee-Ann Schey for access on 89479177 or 0407471602.
1. Inner city bedsit apartment
2. 1st floor location with enormous balcony
3. Private outdoor entertaining space doubles the size of the home
4. Open plan living, dining and bedroom area
5. Kitchen has twin hot plate, sink and great prep areas
6. Full sized bathroom meets all your needs
7. Twin storage linen press cupboards
8. Wall mounted TV and room for a queen sized bed
9. Elevator, swimming pool and off street parking
10. Ride your bike into the CBD for work or leisure
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. Tagline
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darwin City
Lifestyle in Darwin City
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 17/117 Smith Street, Darwin City before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how