16C Burgess Street,
Leederville, WA 6007
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3826907
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautifully presented rear villa, in a group of three only, in Leederville.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and air conditioner
- 2 other bedrooms (1 queen and one single) both with built in robes
- Bath in main bathroom
- Separate lounge room
- Large open living, meals, kitchen area
- Large split system air conditioner
- Gas stove top, electric oven
- Looks onto private courtyard with lovely green, easy to maintain raised limestone garden bed
- Gardens have reticulation system
- Storage room off the courtyard
- Tasteful tiles, carpets, window dressings throughout
- Gas heater fittings
- Car port for one car
- Street parking permits from the Council
- Secure (key locked/dead bolt doors and windows)
- No grass to mow
- Quiet location
- Easy lock up and leave
- Short stroll to the strip and train station, 500m
* Long lease preferred.
Please contact Kiera on 9384 6600 or 0402 791 224 to arrange a viewing.
1 Car port
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leederville
Lifestyle in Leederville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
16C Burgess Street, Leederville, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Leederville.