16B Mollison Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4073065
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
STUNNING INNER CITY LOFT STYLE RESIDENCE OF UNIQUE APPEAL
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
STUNNING INNER CITY LOFT STYLE RESIDENCE OF UNIQUE APPEAL.
Huge windows, superb joinery, 4.2m ceilings and exposed concrete work together to create this inspiring home.
- 2 large bedrooms (BIR's)
- Stunning open plan living
- Entertainer's kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- 2 sumptuous bathrooms
- Courtyard / terrace
- Direct private access from Mollison Street
- Polished concrete floors, heating / cooling
- 1 x carspace provided (stacker) However, height, width, length and weight restrictions may apply
A coveted address favoured by those in the know. Walk to fantastic cafes, Yarra River, endless parkland, Smith Street, Brunswick Street and even CBD.
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 16B Mollison Street, Abbotsford. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.