Caboolture, QLD 4510
$1,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd February 2021
Rent ID: 4247321
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to everything!
This lovely property has three bedrooms, one bathroom and separate laundry. Tenants also have use of a single lockup garage. The open-plan living and kitchen area has high-end fittings, also opening out to a covered alfresco and a fenced yard.
Perfectly situated, this home is:
- 4 minutes to the highway
- 51 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 37 minutes to Brisbane Airport
- 9 minutes to Caboolture Hospital and train station
- 10 minutes to Coles, Woolworths and Aldi.
** Inspection Code for this property is: 1690. Please apply online for pre-approval or call our office to be emailed an application form. From here individual Inspections can be arranged **
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Caboolture
Lifestyle in Caboolture
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Caboolture comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 16A Baxter, Caboolture today!