$520 - $550 / Wk
16A Balfour Street,
Nailsworth, SA 5083
$3,300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 4076088
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sophisticated and Stylish Living
Available: 28th September
Lease Term: 12 months
This stunning near new home sitting on 398sqm (approximately) showcases quality finishes and modern elegance. Located in arguably one of Nailsworth's best streets, this low maintenance home offers enough space for the entire family with good sized bedrooms, a valuable second living area and would appeal young families or professional couples.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- 3 metre high ceilings throughout, providing an abundance of space and natural light
- Light filled formal lounge room overlooking courtyard
- Spacious open plan living area
- Modern, stylish kitchen with ample Caesar-stone bench and cupboard space, dishwasher, island bench, breakfast bar and a large butler's pantry with space for an extra sink or dishwasher
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with ample storage space and separate linen cupboard in hallway
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large alfresco, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Secure front yard with electric gates and audio intercom system
- Oversize garage with automatic door and direct internal entry
Superbly located close by to Sefton Plaza, North Park Shopping Centre, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, the new Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Please note: photos are a mirroring image, front yard and rear yards differ
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: simply email through your enquiry and we will instantly respond with available inspection times and an invitation to register to inspect.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Nailsworth
Lifestyle in Nailsworth
Walk to everything from 16A Balfour Street, Nailsworth. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.