1652 Logan Road,
Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th December 2021
Rent ID: 4648306
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lovely Home in the heart of Mt Gravatt
Entering this neat and tidy home, you are welcomed by the light filled, open plan living space. The spacious lounge/dining is serviced by a well presented large kitchen. The excellent kitchen offers wide benches and an abundance of storage solutions.
The home provides three bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, serviced by the centrally located bathroom which has the added convenience of a separate shower and bath setup.
Completing this property is a single lock up garage with an extra carport, large rear entertainers deck, a huge underfloor storage area with kitchenette & occupying a quiet yet convenient 617m2 block.
Summary of Features;
· Three good sized bedrooms
· Spacious formal lounge/dining with ceiling fans
· Tidy kitchen with ample storage
· Well presented main bathroom with separate shower/bath setup
· Spacious open plan living room
· Large entertainers balcony
· Single lock up garage with an attached carport
· Private level 617m2 block
· Approximately 1.7*km to Westfield Garden City
. Mt Gravatt High School Catchment (1km*)
. Wishart State School Catchment (1.6km*)
. 9km* to the CBD
. 900m to City Express Bus
1) Click on the "Request an Inspection" button. Enter your name, number, email and any additional information you wish to share - You will then receive an email stating any days/times we have available for you to register your attendance.
Please Note: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.
2) If no inspection days/times are offered, then there are no current open home days/times registered. We will contact you to arrange a suitable appointment upon an application being submitted prior if all information submitted permits us to do so - this is done via SNUG (Not 1Form).
In the interests of health and well being of our clients and teams we recommend you submit your application prior to inspecting our properties, to do this please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitemtgravatt, find your property and click the "Details" button, then click "Start Application".
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Mount Gravatt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Gravatt? 1652 Logan Road, Mount Gravatt could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.