1617/22 Dorcas Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4240061
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning apartment with magnificent views
The Elm apartment complex is in a prime location, close to public transport, South Melbourne Market, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Melbourne's Art Precinct.
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes
- Exquisite kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Integrated dishwasher
- Heating and cooling throughout
- European laundry
- Undercover balcony
- Secure undercover parking
- City fringe location, everything close at hand
- Two heated spas, plunge pool and BBQ facilities on level five
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1617/22 Dorcas Street, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.