1614/601 Little Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4171675
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Australis: 16th Floor - Amazing One Bedroom Apartment!
UNFURNISHED - Near new and spacious, this remarkable one bedroom apartment offers quality fittings and intelligent design. Situated in the recently completed Australis complex, this apartment is brilliantly located to enjoy Melbournes famous inner city lifestyle.
Find everything from Southern Cross & Flagstaff stations, Spencer Street shopping centre, Coles and Crown Asian supermarket, Queen Victoria Market, Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens and renowned universities such as Melbourne Uni & RMIT at your doorstep. If space and location are important to you, then you cant go past this perfect apartment!
Apartment features :
- Generous sized open plan living area with reverse cycle AC/heating with floor to ceiling windows
- Sit back and relax on your own private balcony with stunning views
- Streamlined kitchen with soft close cabinetry and stone bench tops
- Miele appliances including gas cooktop, microwave, electric oven and convenient Fisher and Paykel dishdrawer
- Light and airy bedroom with mirrored built in robes
- Modern bathroom with laundry facilities including concealed washer and dryer stack
- Indoor heated pool & gymnasium
- NBN broadband internet & pay-tv ready (fees may apply)
- Grand entry foyer with 24hr concierge & on-site security
- Keyless building access & video intercom
NOTE: image/s are indicative only and have been chosen to best reflect apartment advertised but may reflect a different apartment design
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1614/601 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.