1612/9 Power Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,739 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4325318
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED 1 + STUDY IN THE HEART OF SOUTHBANK
Enjoy the very best of Southbank living in the well designed 1 bedroom plus study apartment. Superbly located opposite Crown Casino and within the heart of Melbourne's entertainment precinct.
Apartment 1612 comprises :
* Open plan loungeroom with access to balcony with great views over Mellbourne's east.
* Well designed kitchen with breakfeast bar, Miele Appliances, ceasorstone benchtops, soft closing cupboards and glass splashback
* main bedroom with built in robes
* Seperate study/bedroom
* Fully tiled bathroom and seperate laundry
Ideally located close to all of Southbank's major attractions and within walking distance to Melbourne's CBD .
Facilities in the building, when available, include:
*Fully equipped Gymnasium
* Heated inground pool with spa, sauna and steam rooms
* Virtual Golf simulator
* Fully equipped kitchen with BBQ facilities , resident lounge and Outdoor terrace
* Billiard room and 17 seat home theartre
NOTE : PHOTOS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ** By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Register and apply early to secure this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1612/9 Power Street, Southbank, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.