1612/240 Bunda Street,
City, ACT 2601
$5,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3923355
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A fantastic opportunity to live in one of Canberra's finest complexes.
The ultimate cosmopolitan lifestyle situated in the heart of the City precinct at the popular Manhattan complex. This top floor executive apartment is truly astounding!
As you enter this home you are greeted by a large open plan living and kitchen area that flows out to your private balcony perfect for entertaining. The modern kitchen boasts an abundance of cupboard space, large fridge space, stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
Three generously sized bedrooms come with large built in robes and an ensuite and walk through robe off the master room. Each room has access to one of the two balconies. This home offers three bathrooms and two with dual vanities and plenty of room.
This unique floor plan offers both easterly and southerly uninterrupted views of Mt Ainslie, Lake Burley Griffin and beyond.
Located in the heart of the Canberra CBD with renowned shops, restaurants and cafe's right at your door step! Within walking distance to the Canberra City Shopping Centre, Canberra Casino and directly opposite Glebe Park.
Outdoor swimming pool
Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling
Walk through robe
Expansive views of Lake Burley Griffin and surrounds
Top floor apartment
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION".
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hathaway Real Estate, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to buyers and tenants that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for City
Lifestyle in City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1612/240 Bunda Street, City. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, balcony, and dishwasher.