1611/9-23 Mackenzie Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4199800
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exquisite Inner-City Living At Conservatory!
1611/9-23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
If you are looking for location, lifestyle, and a place to call home then look no further than this fantastic apartment at Conservatory! It is designed to create a feeling of community and the very best of urban living.
Beautiful European styled kitchen, timber floors, mixed with floor-to-ceiling glass panels overlooking the breath-taking city views provides a zen of spaciousness. This is further enhanced by the natural lighting into both bedrooms and lounge room. Features include a sleek bathroom with elegant tapware and marble splashback.
The Conservatory is located only steps away from a selection of world-leading universities, shopping, cultural and dining destinations, and a vast array of transport options/ connectivity as well as the tranquility of the gardens.
Life at Conservatory provides access to communal facilities includes an outdoor area with a swimming pool, spa, steam and sauna room, sun deck, outdoor seating, and BBQ pit. Similarly, inside, there will be an indoor gym, private cinema, communal kitchen and dining room, private cinema, and golf simulator (Access May Be Restricted Due To COVID-19).
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic evolves, we kindly ask that you follow the instructions when attending our open for inspections.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTENDING THE INSPECTION IF YOU HAVE
- returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
- knowingly come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed or exposed in the 14 days
- any potential COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sore throat, runny nosier unexplained shortness of breath
Conditions of Entry
If attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* Our agents may restrict number of people inspecting the property at any one time
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recom
Arranging an inspection is easy. Click on "Book an Inspection Time" or "Email Agent" to book a time to inspect. By registering, you will be receiving any updates, changes or cancellations.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1611/9-23 Mackenzie Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.