1611/39 Coventry Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Rent ID: 4422488
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Two Bed Apartment on Level 16 with Bay Views!
Inspections for Registered Clients Only
UNFURNISHED - This spacious, bright and modern 2 bedroom apartment on lovely Coventry Street is a must to inspect!
- Open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Living area has access door to private balcony boasting bay and city views
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel Bosch appliances, integrated dishwasher, pantry cupboard and plenty of functional storage
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobe and window views
- Master bedroom with bay views
- Central bathroom with European laundry and washing machine
- 1 secure car space in the building, level B1
Apartment features: Secure swipe/intercom entry, facilities includes indoor pool, gym, private lounge and adjoining garden BBQ terrace.
Enjoy the abundance of space and bright natural sunlight this stunning abode has to offer. Located on Coventry Street, enjoy being within walking distance to Melbournes arts and cultural precinct, Royal Botanic Gardens, St Kilda Road Boulevard and CBD.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1611/39 Coventry Street, Southbank today!