1609/33 Rose Lane,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,430 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4338377
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fantastic 2 Bedder in the Manhattan Building!
UNFURNISHED - Situated in the Upper West Side complex, this modern 2 bedroom apartment
- Open plan living and dining room with balcony
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, and stainless steel appliances
- Separate laundry area
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes.
Additional features include security fob access with intercom and complex facilities including concierge, indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, sauna, multi-purpose function room with a kitchen, podium garden with BBQ areas, rock climbing wall, and childrens play areas.
Located in the free tram zone, this comfortable and modern residence is within walking distance to Southern Cross Station, trams, DFO, supermarkets, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, restaurants, bars and cafes. Register to inspect now!
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1609/33 Rose Lane, Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.