1608/38 Albert Road,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$2,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4187467
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WHERE LUXURY IS AFFORDABLE ON THE 16TH FLOOR!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Enjoy living in this stunning two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment, situated on the 16th floor of the widely sought-after Albert Tower. Surrounded by Melbournes Botanical Gardens, Albert Park Lake and St Kilda Road.
Features you will love:
- Abundance of natural light
- Open-plan living and dining area allows direct access to your very own generously sized private balcony
- Incomparable views
- Modern kitchen complete with high-end stainless steel appliances and ample soft-close cabinets and draws
- Two great size carpeted bedrooms - with the master bedroom featuring a dual-mirrored built-in robe and ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- Timber flooring throughout living and dining area
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling system
- Secure car parking
- A sensational, secure foyer, an impressively equipped gym and unforgettable rooftop entertaining area
In the midst of thriving cafe culture, the iconic South Melbourne market, elite schools, excellent transportation options and only a short commute to the CBD.
*Please note photos are indicative of apartment but may be of similar property in building. Inspection recommended.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in South Melbourne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1608/38 Albert Road, South Melbourne.