1608/188 Day Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
$2,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4478213
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
MODERN 2 BEDROOMS APARTMENT IN DARLING HARBOUR
Located in one of the city's finest new developments, "Radiance", is this gorgeous luxury apartment featuring:
- Spacious open plan living and dining area flowing onto balcony with views
- Ultra modern kitchen with stone bench tops and gas appliances
- 2 well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ensuite off main
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer and washing machine
- Security intercom
- Storage cage
- Top floor apartment
- Gas outlet on balcony
Located in a security complex in the heart of Sydney only minutes walk to Town Hall station, public transport, Darling Quarter, Chinatown, Pitt Street Mall, Hyde Park, restaurants and much more.
Due to the Covid-19 restriction, open inspection only allow one person at one time providing you must register the time slot online before coming to inspection and must wear mask. For couples and families wishing to view a property, only one person may attend in person.
The inspector has a right to refuse entry, if you do not abide by the above stated rules.
Please note that whilst all calls are welcome, we encourage online enquiries to ensure you are advised of the open time for this property, alternatively please revisit the website 24hrs prior to inspection to see if there have been any relevant updates/changes.
Open for inspection: please register online to inspect by making an online enquiry to be notified of open times
To Apply After Inspection: Online Application - http://t-app.com.au/rnwmaroubra
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sydney
Lifestyle in Sydney
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Sydney could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 1608/188 Day Street, Sydney today!