1607/462 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4236340
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Come see this opulent and sophisticated design!
Building is located in an superb location of the CBD grid. The network of safe bike lanes and iconic trams, buses and train also provides fast connections to the city's suburbs. Located on level 16, the brand new apartment comes FURNISHED and features:
- Light filled living and dining area opening to balcony with city skyline views
- Two bedrooms with BIRs and specially engineered floor to ceiling windows
- Timber flooring in the living spaces, carpet in the bedrooms and porcelain tile in the bathrooms
- Miele appliances in the open plan kitchen with a large island bench;
- Clever, designer storage features including overhead joinery and open shelving
- Concealed European laundry
- Future access to: Level 9 Health Club with Swimming Pool, Spa, Sauna, Gym & Recreation space, communal balcony with bench seating; Level 2 Library and Business Centre; Communal Kitchen; and Level 40 Dining & Garden Retreat when available
*** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ** By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Melbourne? 1607/462 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.