1604/60 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4072933
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious 2 Bedroom Corner Apartment in Southbank!
In this time of uncertainty, we are open for business and here to help. Please contact our agent for your personal tour of this home today.
FURNISHED - the first 3 months are $450.00 thereafter the rent will be $500.00 per week Family-sized living areas, gourmet kitchen & floor-to-ceiling double-glazed windows this spacious apartment is ideal for those who want a city home and love the Southbank lifestyle.
- Generous sized open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle heating & cooling and floor to ceiling windows
- Modern kitchen with Miele appliances including gas cooktop, microwave and dishwasher
- Sit back and enjoy the views from your private balcony
- Bedrooms with built-in-robes, and master with private ensuite
- Motorised blinds on external windows with both sheer and blockouts to bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and euro laundry with washer and dryer included
- Exclusive resident facilities spread over 2 levels including heated indoor pool, gym, yoga studio, dining area with 2 kitchens, theatre and rooftop BBQ terrace
- Keyless building access, video intercom & 5 high speed elevators
- Grand entry foyer with friendly 24-hour concierge & on-site security
- NBN internet & pay-tv ready
Do not miss this opportunity!
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Southbank is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1604/60 Kavanagh Street, Southbank.