1604/33 Rose Lane,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,434 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th May 2021
Rent ID: 4356912
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Furnished One Bedroom Apartment, Located In The Manhattan Buidling!
Within the New York style, Upper West Side complex, this furnished, one bedroom apartment showcases spectacular city views of the city of Melbourne and Docklands Harbour. This individual apartment includes;
- One bedroom with BIRs
- Ample cupboard and storage space
- Open plan kitchen with quality kitchen appliances and induction cooktops
- European style laundry
- Video Intercom System
- Private balcony space
- Access to a full range of resident only facilities including; heated lap pool, gym, BBQ and garden facilities, retail stores and a rock climbing wall.
Manhattan is located in the Upper West Side complex of Melbourne CBD, within walking distance from some of Melbournes major attractions, including; Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens, Crown Casino, and a large array of retail outlets. With Southern Cross Station located at your doorstep residents are provided with complete convenience to all Melbourne has on offer.
Welcome to the CBD West-End
The West-End is progressing through rapid gentrification. The maturity of Docklands, particularly its emergence as the citys new commercial hub, has gradually re-centred the core of Melbournes CBD to the west. Increasingly characterised by large scale mixed use development and with strong connectivity to balance of the CBD, Docklands and Southbank, the Wast-End is emerging as the next residential growth precinct.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Picture yourself living at 1604/33 Rose Lane, Melbourne. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: gym, alarm system, and intercom.