1604/25 Therry Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4173722
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Convenient Living In A Prime Location!
Right where you want to be! This lovely spacious apartment is situated only a short proximity from some of Melbourne's most popular amenities including; Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne Central, State Library, Melbourne Uni & RMIT & an array of shops & restaurants.
The apartment is unfurnished and comprises of:
* 1 spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes & study nook
* Open plan kitchen
* Great size living & dining area
* Heating & cooling
* Quality fixtures & fittings throughout.
* Lovely northerly aspect of Melbourne & beyond
* Secure building with concierge
Residents will also have the luxury of the fantastic facilities Zen Harmony has to offer including: indoor heated pool and spa, sauna, gym, club lounge with free WIFI & outside BBQ area.
** TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY **
By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes, or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection. Only 1Form applications will be accepted for this property.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1604/25 Therry Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.