1604/398 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,477 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4326759
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Empire One Bedroom Apartment For Lease! Large Space!
fully furnished in fine quality (at the Airbnb standard). Empire Melbourne is a landmark building set between two of Melbournes iconic streets A'Beckett st and Elizabeth Street, this beautiful building rises from the citys rich cultural fabric and brings a new level of sophisticated elegance to the CBD. It features a pool and resident lounge areas along with amazing views across Melbourne and beyond. Walking distance to Victoria Market, Melbourne Central Station, RMIT & Melbourne University, in free tram zone.
Open-plan living area extends to the outdoor balcony with spectacular views. Well positioned kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space. The spacious bedroom offers BIR's. Other features include secure intercom access; floor to ceiling windows; stylish bathroom; split system air-con; generously sized balcony.
- Secure video entrance
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in robes
- Sparking bathroom
- Open plan living and dining with adjacent balcony with view
- Kitchen with dishwasher+ gas cook top + appliances
- European Laundry
- Split air-con system
- On site building manager
- Building Facilities including gym, pool, spa, and resident lounge areas along with amazing views across Melbourne and beyond
Please notes that photo.ID is required at all times of inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1604/398 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.