1603A.2/160 Grote Street,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th May 2021
Rent ID: 4386002
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FURNISHED STUDIO APARTMENT WITH BRILLIANT VIEWS!
Ideally located in the heart of the City and in the ever popular Central Adelaide Apartments on Grote Street.
Surrounded by cafes, restaurants, pubs, retail shopping and walking distance to Rundle Mall, Adelaide Uni, Tafe SA, RAH, Central Markets and the restaurant & cafe hub of Gouger Street.
Furnished with exceptional quality fixtures & fittings throughout and a balcony with spectacular views of the City & Hills.
This spacious ultra modern apartment comprises;
- Studio dual key apartment, share laundry and utility bills with unit 1603a.1
- Spacious open plan living/ kitchen & dining area
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, quality s/steel appliances, ample cupboards space and dishwasher
- Spacious and ultra modern main bathroom
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Private balcony with magnificent views over the City & Hills, ideal for entertaining friends or family
- Shared discrete fold-away laundry
- Access to unbelievable amenities including Sky Infinity Pool, In House Cinema with 120 inch 3D Screen, Rooftop Garden with Barbecue & Mini Golf, Billiard Room & Video Conference Room!
- Security entrance & Intercom
- Water usage & supply charges apply
Absolutely Stunning - Make It Yours!
****Photos for illustration purposes only****
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Adelaide comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 1603A.2/160 Grote Street, Adelaide today!