1603/89 Gladstone Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3756843
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This quality 1 bedroom apartment invites you to enjoy city living at its best. Be awed as you step into this spacious, luxurious, light filled residence.
This 1 bedroom apartment features:
- Timber floors throughout the living areas
- European style kitchen providing maximum storage and featuring stone benchtops and Bosch appliances.
- Elegant bathroom with European laundry
- Light filled bedroom with mirrored robes
- Continental laundry
- Cooling and heating
Building facilities include a sensational collection of rooftop relaxation areas:
- Teppanyaki grill and BBQ
- Spa with city views
- Private dining room with kitchen
- Designer lounge with fireplace
- Outdoor cinema
- Cinema spa with bay views
An exceptional location on the very edge of the CBD puts you right in the heart of the best that Melbourne has to offer, from the beach to the Botanic Gardens, city laneways to the MCG, fresh food markets to high end fashion. Discover the dining, entertainment, leisure, and lifestyle opportunities you have dreamed of having on your own doorstep.
*Please note - inspections must be conducted to see the layout and finish of the apartment.
*ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW! TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION OR EMAIL AGENT. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, DELAYS, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1603/89 Gladstone Street, South Melbourne before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.