1603/41 Blamey Street,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th January 2020
Rent ID: 3187553
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment in the Heart of Kelvin Grove
This 2 bedroom apartment is perfectly located within the popular Kelvin Grove Urban Village just 2km northwest of the CBD.
Recently redesigned for practical living with 2 generous built-in bedrooms that include an ensuite to the master, plus a two-way bathroom with direct access to the 2nd bedroom. The modern kitchen comes complete with quality appliances and a breakfast bar for casual dining. Clothes dryer installed in the laundry. Invite the outside in with the spacious balcony leading from the open plan living and dining area.
The property can come furnished for $570 per week if requested at time of application.
The Kelvin Grove Village Centre complex features:
- four separate residential towers separated by a central park with bbq area
- pool, gym and sauna
- secure building and vehicle access
- Ultra-convenient for Woolworths; ten food outlets & 20 other stores on ground floor of complex
Kelvin Grove Urban Village offers easy access to:
- a host of local shops, cafes and restaurants plus daycare centre
- QUT Kelvin Grove campus
- Royal Brisbane Hospital
- Kelvin Grove State College - junior & senior
- Victoria Park Golf Club
- Direct access to the Inner City Bypass linking to the CBD, the Clem 7, Legacy Way & Brisbane Airport
- The Urban Village Markets every Saturday morning 6am to 1pm on Blamey Street
Dedicated internal lift gets you from your apartment to the shops beneath quicker. Moreover you will also enjoy being so close to a wide selection of shops, cafes, transport, universities and a 24 hour convenience store. The only way you would be closer is if you were living in them.
Across the road from QUT
- 1 minute walk to Woolworths
- 1 minute walk to the butcher
- Less than 200m to Bus Stop
- Bottle shop in the same complex
- YMCA fitness and aquatics centre across the road.
So why wait? Inspect this property today and snap up an unbeleivable deal!
Property Code: 4175
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kelvin Grove
Lifestyle in Kelvin Grove
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kelvin Grove comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 1603/41 Blamey Street, Kelvin Grove today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how